Thursday, June 19, 2008

Khushwant Singh talks with Rajbir Deswal--June 08 Kasauli

Rajbir Deswal interviewed Khushwant Singh at his Kasauli retreat on June 16,2008.The candidness of the maestro is typical of his honest style. "Computers,mobiles,cameras are really miracles...I don't think about India Today but India of the past and its future...the new generation is a wretched lot which does not avail itself of what India today has...I don't care about morals, I am more worried about superstitions and religious bigotry...religion is the biggest enemy of this country...Media is doing its duty and is the biggest opposition in the country...Women are a thing of past for me now...I cant even react to it...Age has taken its toll." watch the viedo also on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLpJywDSpys

No comments: