Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mi Kots ev d di !!!


Click photo, tasveer utaro, photo nikalo, fotu banao, photo kheencho; how much stretching we do with taking pictures! Click click click!!!
Facing the camera Satan becomes a saint.
Give a name to your own indecent behaviour and get away with criticism, slightly though.
When my brain sleeps, my pet puts words in my mouth. Then I simply write my quotes. My ghost writer just edits them. And look those who read my quotes think me the culprit.
People don’t question killing but honour! Killing doesn’t honour people but questions them. Honour doesn’t question people but kill them. What a rigmarole of paradoxes which appear to be paranormal? Negative romance has all the three in it, people, killing and honour! Culture-Cops stay away please!
An idea strikes your head even before you realise it. That is why you exclaim ‘what an idea SAR ji’!
Mother Nature has a way to oblique the shine of moon to save it from evil eye like one does to one’s children; a clothing of clouds and haze is not there just for a naught!

2 comments:

CrapSoul said...

Pluie de Cours Pleasant, seigneur. La vie est belle en compagnie du soleil et de la beauté à la fois.

CrapSoul said...

Pluie de citations est agréable, ne dérange dames françaises et laisser la seule langue des locuteurs natifs.